Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Little Things

This summer has been crazy, lots of ups and downs! I think this is mainly because I am moving, and trying to find where I fit in this very large world. While there are a lot of downs there are small ups too.


1) Finding Gluten Free cookies on clearance! I never get pre-made cookies. They simply cost too much, but I found some that where marked down to $2! We thought this was awesome! They were also my favorite brand. http://www.drlucys.com/

2) Teaching violin and viola. Yes while this is a "job," no matter what mood I go in, I always leave in a happy one. Maybe this is why I am going into music ed???? I started a violin/viola duet with my cousin. It makes me so happy that I could teach her. I was the one who taught her to hold it, how to use the bow, and now we are playing together!

3) Pretty quiet piano music. I love piano solos. I don't know why. I can't listen to orchestral music, or anything with lyrics when I need to be calmed down, but piano music works. Piano music just speaks to me in a different way than any other instrument.

4) Going to ballet. Maybe because ballet is exercise this is why it makes me feel "happy". When ever I go I always enjoy myself. I am on pointe so yes my toes hurt, but there is something with dancing on your toes that lets you feel free!














No comments:

Post a Comment