Saturday, July 13, 2013

Getting Ready



Finally things are becoming real, this is a good and bad thing. I was so excited to go to Idaho all last school year, but upon graduation things became real. This is really happening now. I am moving across the country, and might I add, by myself. I think this is the fact that scares me. I hate being alone.


So things have begun. I have had to buy some warmer clothes, my Texas summer clothes won't exactly work out there. I have had to start practicing viola and piano like I mean it. I no longer can just coast along. I have started going through and packing things. It is crazy! Beethoven's 5th Symphony Movement #2 must become my friend before August 21. We spend a lot of time together. One day I will get it I am sure!

For now I just have to keep reminding myself there has to be some reason for me to go to Idaho. I simply don't know why yet. So I continue to step forward into the unknown. I like the quote, "When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for us to stand on or we will be taught to fly."

No comments:

Post a Comment