Sunday, August 24, 2014

Virginia

Well I am here. I now live in Virginia. The drive over has some mountain passes serious mountain passes.  It is different very different. It is small- I thought Pocatello was small and remote, yeah.... no this is small and in the middle of nowhere. It has its own beauty but is very very old. The campus itself is pretty housing is another story. I will adjust. This will become home eventually. I have new mountains to look at. Theses are covered in trees and fog. I am excited for fall though-that will be pretty. I have to share a room. My room last year which I had to myself was probably bigger. The whole town home/apartment whatever you want to call it is SMALL. Like really small. The people seem really nice though. There are less kids here then the number of kids I graduated high school with. You actually have to talk to people. The ward is big for a YSA ward and there are 6 of them. It makes me laugh- the professors are the bishop, stake presidency people. We shall see. I am in some serious classes that is what I get for being essentially a double major. I am hoping I love it though. So classes look like this for the semester:

Cell Biology
Physics
Music Theory 3
Aural Skills 3
Recital Attendance
Computer Lit
Spanish 1


No comments:

Post a Comment