Friday, August 29, 2014

New Adventure


Thoughts. I am at a new school, with new people. I am studying a whole new concentration. I have a different music background than the rest of the music majors. Life is in a weird place. And for some strange reason I like it. I have not felt lonely, empty, or out of place. This is where I am suppose to be. I fit in. I love my roommates. Life is interesting. Life leads us to strange places, but this is where I am suppose to be, even if there is a million spiders here. 

At the end of the semester in the spring there was something that just wasn't right. Nothing felt right. I couldn't pick classes, my neck was injured and had no hope in sight, I couldn't find a roommate, or somewhere to live. I wasn't expecting to transfer. I out of the blue applied to SVU in June. I was accepted I was able to find classes. I could graduate next spring if I wanted to. I finally am where I am suppose to be and it is a really nice feeling.



No comments:

Post a Comment