Sunday, June 8, 2014

Jacquet





Ok it could just be me, but close your eyes. Can't you see a cat?!?!



Story behind her name. Originally I was going to name her Mozart. But one day I was sitting in music history and heard this really cool harpsichord song. I don't like harpsichord. It gets on my nerves really really fast, but this one I liked. That was impressive in and with itself. I had also recently found out she was a girl kitty and wanted a more feminine name for her. So she is named after Elizabeth Claude Jacquet de La Guerre. She was a child prodigy just like Mozart. She was playing for Louis the XIV at age 5.




Update on Jacquet:

My kitty is beautiful.
She is my French kitty. ;)
She is three months old.
Meow means I want water.
She doesn't like the beach, bath time, or the car.
 Her favorite toy is probably her tail. She loves to chase it. SO CUTE!
Her favorite place in the car is my lap. I told her if she attacks my feet we both die.



No comments:

Post a Comment