Thursday, August 8, 2013

12 Days 6 Hours

Less than 2 weeks guys! Oh my goodness that is coming so FAST!

My social adventure for the week included spending a couple hours with my cousin. So we wonder aimlessly around the mall.
We went to Bath and Body Works. They are starting to release their fall smells. This means they have PUMPKIN! I seriously think it is one of my favorite smells ever! So I stocked up :)
They have 5 different pumpkins scents, and I like 4 of them. I actually have 6 of them, but one is on my purse.

One place that would never have caught my attention before moving to Idaho was the Texan store. They seriously have all things Texas there. So I told my cousin I wanted something, anything, but didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for it. So we walked around and then again, and on the third time passing it we found this:
I thought it was super cute, and needed to go on my dorm door. As of right now I have a suite kind of thing, so I share with 3 other girls but have my own room. I like the fact that I have my OWN room. So yes I am going to have that reputation of the Texan. 




No comments:

Post a Comment