Thursday, September 17, 2015

91 Days

Well life is offically crazy.

I get  married December 18th. Crazy. 91 days until I am no longer a Turpin kind of crazy. To add to that crazy I am in 18 credits, first semseter senior of my music major.

I won't lie it is the weridest thing to sign a lease for next semester with your future husband. Yes we have a itty bitty tiny shoe box to live in! It is so small we can't even fit a couch in there. It is a one bedroom apartment, but the living area is just really, Really, REALLY small. But, it allows a pet so Jacquet can come live us. That is the big important part.

Some days I will just stare... I am going to marry that man. That man will be my husband. That man will be the father of my children. It is a good thought but such a strange one. This is the person I have been waiting for, for almost 20 years. The person you talk about. The person you dream about. And now he has a face, he has a name.

Wedding is mostly planned minus the reception, that is a work in progress. Going to school in one state and planning a wedding in another is not easy I won't lie. We had to make a trip to Louisville last weeked to work on wedding things. Out here we have to make trips to Roanoke for wedding planning. Things are just crazy. I wish sometimes that planning a wedding wasn't so time consuming and stressful.

But overall very excited 91 days guys. 91 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment